1. Happpppppppy Friday! I’m extra excited about today’s Friday round up because I’m introducing my partnership with Frenchs to help spread the word about their new Caesar Mix’s (ps please tell me I’m not the only one who continues to spell caesar wrong?). I won’t go into full details today because I have a separate fun post planned next week showcasing my favorite caesar recipe! Be sure to check back then 🙂
2. I recently purchased a new rose gold strap for my fitbit and I’m absolutely obsessed with it. I originally had purchased this one off Amazon, ordered it Mar 9th and it was suppose to be here April 24th but didn’t arrive until last Friday. By then I had already contacting the seller for a refund and ordered a second (this one here) which arrived Wednesday. Do yourself a favor and don’t even both looking at the first link because I’m soooo glad I ordered the second! The first one was heavy, smelly and just over all very cheap looking and feeling. The second one is lightweight, a gorgeous color and great quality.
3. Totally non beauty related but last night a June bug flew into our apartment and I almost crapped my pants. They never bothered me much in the past but the last few years I totally freak out when I see one and this one was huge! Oh man, now I’m itchy again just thinking about it.
4. I received a PR package this past week with some Arbonne lippies and I did a unboxing on Instagram. It was actually a lot of fun and I’m going to try and use Instagram Stories more often because I hardly even bother with snapchat these days. The consistency of the lipsticks were a dream, more of a creamy butter texture that would be great for the summer. My only complaint is the colors are, off? When I seen the box for the Orchid shade, my heart skipped a bit because it looked like my PERFECT color. A deep plummy shade? Yes please! But when I opened the box, I was bummed to see the shade was not orchid at all and even pulled, peachy, when I applied it to my skin 🙁
5. My mom and sister will be here when I get off work today and I’m super excited to spend some time with them. Monday is a Holiday here so bring on the 3 day weekend! It was 29 degrees out yesterday and although it isn’t going to be getting that warm again the next few days, I’m excited for the sun to stick around. Also, my little sister joined softball this year and will be bringing her glove to we can play some catch – who is loves tossing a ball in the summer?